1. Faith - belief in the right things (including the virtues!).
2. Hope - taking a positive future view, that good will prevail.
3. Charity - concern for, and active helping of, others.
4. Fortitude - never giving up.
5. Justice - being fair and equitable with others.
6. Prudence - care of and moderation with money.
7. Temperance - moderation of needed things and abstinence from things which are not needed.
For the sake of argument and to keep things in the right spirit, let's say that you're being chased and only have time to drink from one and can't carry any more or drop anything you're carrying. you can drink from ONE flask. Which one and how much do you drink, knowing that you can't gauge how powerful it is?