1. Lilith is still not eating, Maxie seems a bit better. We think the thing that killed our cats at the old house and nearly killed these two (well, may still, they're not in the clear yet...) was improperly stored and old cat food. We had switched back to purchasing at the old place we bought it at when we lived in the House of Death. More on that later. The long reasoning behind this is why I can't post a long post right now.
2. My Firefox is working with Hotmail, again! It simply stopped working with it one day (see old posts) and suddenly several days later it works, again. YAY!
3. If you are looking for holiday music, like we were, here is a fun little Halloween Mash-up from DJ Paul V. that we heard on Indie 103.1.
Quoth the DJ "Enjoy it, share it...have fun."
4. Shaft theme in Chaucerian English.
5. Are you a slacker at work? Maybe not. Maybe you really need the extra break from it.
6. In keeping with the "spirit" of the season, Haunted Mansion Secrets.
7. If anyone wants to order any Avon online, I have a free shipping coupon for this weekend so that your 3 dollar lipstick is actually 3 dollars and not 8 after shipping. It seems rude to Avon to post it publicly so e-mail me at the address in my user info and I'll tell you the free shipping code.
Told you I'd been needing to post. Welp, back to my big pile o' things to catch up on. It includes over 36 hours of backlog on my friends page, so sorry to anything I miss.