2. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection from when the roof of the place we were staying in in Arecibo leaked after raining. That's how I got the last one.
3. Puerto Rico is Very Green. And very humid.
4. When I post about the trip, you will think there is a lot of whining. A lot of things went wrong. Before I even post, I just want to say, I had a great trip and would totally go back there (and eat myself silly). I will mention a lot of things that bothered me though, because the trip contained Numerous Glitches. I'll try to keep it positive mostly, but I just want y'all to know no matter how much I might whine about the bugs and humidity and the airlines that I had a lovely time.
5. I will try to start posting pictures and comments about things once we finally get our luggage back, which should be this evening. Then I can get the pics off my broken camera and start editing. 0_o......... See what I mean??
6. Does anyone know any good Puerto Rican restaurants in L.A? I found one dive in San Diego and an expensive place owned by J-Lo in Pasadena and that's it.