Barge Capsizes Approaching Nude Beach
Second, Jesus, I bought a computer. No pictures, knowing it had cosmetic damage and wasn't completely tested. It HAD been tested to make sure "all major features" worked. Mainly, though, I found an eMac for 100 dollars, plus buttloads of shipping, and it seemed the only way to get a computer capable of running OSX, which pretty much ALL new software requires. I have my settlement money, but precious little of it isn't already earmarked for debts and school. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether or not any of the scratches are on the monitor, cause y'all know how I am about graphics. On the bright side, Martin agreed with me that even worse comes to worse, I ought to be able to recoup my 166$ (shipping and tax) on eBay if it isn't what I need.
shpadoinkleceri, you'll be amused to know that the other day I had your user name stuck in my head. I just COULDN'T get that strange word out of my head. My brain kept repeating it to me over and over and over. It's rather addictive.
I've submitted to that Song Meme going around. Here's the rules (as kidnapped from ladypixel, who kidnapped it from chaosrunner although I've seen it around a while):
On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
On a more personal note, this ended up DAMN random. On the upside, a couple of the more difficult ones, including one of the Japanese songs, have the title in the lyrics. On the down side, I've NEVER seen the lyric for #13 ANYWHERE online, not even on the singers web page, so I will actually send 5 dollars U.S. to anyone who can get #13. Not kidding. Also, as a heads up, a comma usually denotes a line break.
All in all, just be glad these are only in English and Romanji and there's no Latin, Italian, Korean, Chinese or Hindi this time...
1. Come, just as you are to worship.
2. ...but square cut or pear shape, these rocks don't lose their shape.
3. And then one day on the hit parade was a little dark-haired boy who played the Tennessee flat top box.
4. Te wo nobaseba ii, yonde mireba ii, I love you, I love you, soba ni iru yo.
5. Power of love meguriaeru, itsudemo kanjiaeru.
6. Tobenai haadoru wo, Makenai kimochi de kuria shite kita kedo, Sutaato rain ni tatsu tabi ni obiete ita.
7. Change all of your grey skies, turn them into gay skies, keep sweeping the cobwebs off the moon.
8. You're so very special, I'll have that special.
9. ...show you all the beauty you possess, if you'd only let yourself believe...
10. Try to remind myself that I was happy here, before I knew that I could get on the plane and fly away, from the road where the cars never stop going through the night, to a life where I can watch sunset and take my time.
11. Raion ga unaru mitai na raimei ga, Taisan o unagashiteiru, dou naru no? Sou... mou sugu ame.
12. If we were made of cellophane we'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
13. It helps me forget him, so the louder the better...
14. You can sit around and stare at the picture tube 'til your brain turns into cottage cheese.
15. Hold me, love me, hold me, love me, I ain't got nothing but love, babe...
16. Sayonara lonely in my life, Itsudemo happy day my life.
17. I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
18. You know just what I was there for, you heard me saying a prayer for someone I really could care for.
19. In the lonely light of morning, in the wound that would not heal, it's the bitter taste of losing everything that I have held so dear.
20. (Couldn't pick one line on this one, so this one's easy...)This pill will help me yet, as will these boys gone through like water/I've spent so much time living in survival mode.
And even with this long ass entry, I still haven't gotten to the pictures from Sunday's powwow in Hesperia...